Online oilfield water intelligence platform for produced water data and analytics.
B3 delivers the leading oilfield water intelligence platform to the upstream energy industry to enable unsurpassed visibility into produced water in the Permian Basin.
The largest collection of comprehensive, accurate and most widely used produced water data.
B3’s OilfieldH20 Platform allows you to instantly search and visualize hundreds of Permian Basin water and disposal assets. Find Permian Basin water wells, disposal wells, surface owner parcels, water quality reports, water volumes, fracking water use, and more. B3 provides customers with the best mapping and analysis tools for water assets, development trends, business activity, and ownership information.
Subscribe to B3’s OilfieldH20 Platform and seamlessly access water data that can be impossible to access. Avoid time-consuming, frustrating, expensive and unreliable methods with access to B3’s OilfieldH20 Platform.
Key Platform Benefits
- Identify new market contacts and opportunities
- Generate leads and increase revenue
- Increase operational efficiency by optimizing water logistics
- Decrease costs and reduce the oilfield footprint
- Utilize disposal assets and increase water reuse
- Improve decision-making, mitigate risks, and operate more efficiently
- Strategic planning and asset investment
- Competitive benchmarking and market intelligence
- Produced water management planning
- Produced water disposal optimization
- Planning and scenario analysis
- Logistics optimization
- Class II Disposal and Enhanced Recovery Wells
- Digitized P-18 Reports
- Historical H-10 Data
- Pending and Upcoming UIC Permits
- Surface Land Ownership
- FracFocus (Nationwide)
- Largest groundwater database in Texas - TCEQ permits
- New Mexico groundwater and surface water rights
- Permits, Rigs, Wells, Completions, Production and Leases
Oilfield Water Data in One Online Platform
B3’s OilfieldH20 Platform provides customers with transparency - always allowing users to find the source data and know exactly where it came from. Our in-house data and development teams combine human and machine data collection technologies to deliver quality and reliable data to the industry in a user-friendly technology platform. We constantly update our data as new information is available.
We assemble the best multi-source oil and gas information available with the DrillingInfo Connector - B3’s comprehensive oil and gas data solution that combines industry leading data into our powerful platform. Access automated industry data (updated daily).
Oil and Gas insight in one place
We merge Drillinginfo data including permits, rigs, wells, completions, production and leases and B3 oilfield water intelligence to present you with an integrated view for unique analysis. Quickly search and analyze water and land data combined with production data in B3’s intuitive platform for:
- Produced water management scenario analysis and planning
- Water logistics and disposal optimization
- Lead generation and market intelligence
- Competitive benchmarking
- Strategic asset acquisition and investment
User-Friendly & Intuitive
An intuitive user interface, proprietary mapping features, analytics and export/import capabilities accessible online from anywhere with internet connection. Our team is 100% in-house and our customer service team is standing by to help. We partner with our customers and always welcome feedback to meet needs.
Our production disposal spatial association tool allows for sophisticated produced water analysis. You now have the ability for rapid visual analysis of fluid movement between production and disposal wells.
Key Features & Benefits
- Visualize the point of origination of produced water
- View the straight-line distance between production and disposal wells
- Identify the producing and disposal entities and the water volume transported
- Make more informed decisions about close-proximity disposal options
- Understand water movement between producing and disposal entities
“Google-like” search functionality makes research easy, intelligent and efficient. Intuitive map element and spatial searches turn every component of your map into a powerful search tool to access diverse datasets.
Filter & Sort
B3 filters give you tools to pinpoint specific records in large search results. It’s the power of advanced database queries, with just the click of a mouse.
You can find, evaluate and save your work in B3, but it doesn’t end there. Produce on-the-fly work product for clients. Projects, records, documents, and geographic information are all exportable in PDF, Excel, CSV, KMZ and shapefile formats.
Import your own shapefiles into the OilfieldH20 Platform. B3 users can upload their own geospatial data and utilize it in B3’s platform, in conjunction with B3 data for better decision making.
Symbolize, manage and customize visualization of datasets. Specify symbology of datasets by defining rules that control representations and labels. Enhance productivity and insight by allowing you to apply representations and label expressions to feature layers.
Create, customize and export maps to share geospatial data from the B3 platform. Maps can be download as a PDF and shared with others in presentations, privately with specific individuals, or printed for reports and projects.
Save & Share Projects
Create customized, self-updating dashboards and visualizations through Saved Projects. Share “Projects” across users, empowering cross-department collaboration. Improve organizational collaboration, resulting in efficient problem solving and better project outcomes.
Reporting & Analytics
Leverage beautiful charting and reporting tools to access time series and summaries of broad data.